How to make an online reservation
- Choose your hotel and travel dates from the search box on the left hand side of the screen. If you do not have a specific hotel that you are interested in, enter your city of choice and the system will offer you hotels at that location. If you are interested in a specific hotel, type the name in the Hotel field.
- The system will display a choice of room types in the hotel(s) which match your search criteria. If your reservation is over 2 different rate periods you will see different rates and the system will calculate an average rate that you will be charged per night. The average rate will be the same as the rate per night if your reservation is during the same rate period.
- If you would like to proceed directly to a booking, click on the room type you choose then click "Book". If you would like to first see more details about a the Hotel, click "Details". You will be shown more information, photos and rates about the Hotel, and can then continue to booking.
- The details of your reservation will be displayed for you to review. Click the "Continue with booking" button on the bottom of the screen. If you wish to modify your search, simply modify your selections in the searchbox, and press "Search".
- In order to place a reservation on our secure on-line system you will be required to register your details. This is a one time registration process, after which you can easily log in to our system by entering your email and password. To register, click on the link "Register Here" and fill in the information. You may then login to the system using the email/password you supplied. If you ever forget your password, click on the "Forgot Password" link on the login screen, and a new password will be sent to your email.
- Once you have logged on to the system you will be asked to name your Itinerary, and select an adult contact for each room. At this point you are also able to put in any requests you may have (e.g. low floor). Click "Save to my Itinerary" to continue with placing your reservation.
- The system will display your reservation, total pricing, and any requests or comments you have entered, for you to review.
- Once you are satisfied with the details of your reservation, please enter your credit card information and billing details. If you have any additional comments, you may enter them in the box at the bottom. Then click "Submit".
How to Manage Your Account Information
- First login, then click "My Account" from the top menu. This will bring you to your personal Account Panel, where you can update your
- contact information,
- view/modify/add travelers associated with your account,
- view all your itineraries and their statuses
How to View what's in Your Cart
- Until you say "Save to my Itinerary" from the Get Traveller Info page, there will be nothing saved in your cart.
- Once you have saved a reservation in your cart, you can view your cart and checkout at any time using the "My Cart" link at the top menu.
How to View Policies
- At the bottom of the screen you will see links with our agency's policies, and various other information. Click on the links to view information such as:
- Contact Us
- Payment and Cancellation
How to Login/Logoff
- You will be asked to login as part of the reservation process, but you may want to login to manage your account information even though you don't want to make a reservation. Simply click the "Login" link in the top menu, enter your email and password, and you will be logged in. Then you will see additional menu items on the top menu such as "My Account", "My Cart" and "Logoff". Choose which area you would like, or place a reservation.
- Once you are logged in, you will see the "Logoff" item in the top menu. Click it to logoff.